A seafood sensation
200g large raw prawns
1 stick celery
1 small white onion
1 large garlic clove
1 can chopped tomatoes
1 tsp tomato puree
100ml single cream
1 tsp basil
1 tsp oregano
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic and soften slowly in the pan with a small amount of oil.
2. Add the chopped tomatoes, the puree and the herbs, bring to the boil and the leave to simmer until reduced.
3. Leave to cool a little, then add to a food processor and blend until smooth.
4. Cook the linguine according to the packet instructions.
5. Reheat the sauce and add the celery, chopped into bitesized pieces.
6. Add the raw prawns and gently cook.
7. At the last moment, stir in the single cream and then serve over the linguine.
Why not try with a seafood mix – mussels, calamari and scallops also work well.