Thai green curry
Fragrant and creamy
1 large red onion
1 red chilli
2 chicken breasts
400g coconut milk
1 pint of chicken stock
Mix of mangetout, small sweetcorn and spring onions
1 tbsp fish sauce
4 green Thai chillies
1 small onion
2 garlic cloves
Thumb-sized piece of ginger
Juice of one lime
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp cumin
Cheat and use Thai green curry paste
- Place all the curry paste ingredients in a food processor and blend.
- Chop the onion and the red chilli and fry for a few minutes until soft. Then add the curry paste a fry for a few more minutes.
- Cut the chicken into sizeable chunks and fry in the paste.
- Add the coconut milk and mix well with the paste and chicken.
- Add the chicken stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes, or until reduced.
- Add the prawns and then the vegetables and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the fish sauce, stir well and serve.