Simple and spicy
A few handfuls of grated Cheddar cheese
A couple of handfuls of chopped chorizo sausage
1. Deseed the chilli and finely chop.
2. Mix the cheese, chorizo and chilli in a bowl.
3. Heat the pan and place one tortilla in to dry fry.
4. Lay half the cheese mixture across half the tortilla.
5. As the cheese starts to melt, fold the tortilla in half. Cook on both sides for a couple of minutes, or until the tortillas have crisped and the cheese oozes.
6. Cut into three.
7. Do the same for the second tortilla.
8. Serve as part of a Mexican tapas.
Add some chicken or prawns or even some grilled vegetables like courgettes and pepper.