Peach melba dessert
Fruity and low fat
250g low fat cream cheese
200g low fat Greek yoghurt
2 tbsp sugar
6 digestive biscuits crushed into crumbs
For the raspberry coulis
4 tbsp sugar
Squeeze of lemon juice to taste
1. Mix the cream cheese, yoghurt and sugar together until smooth.
2. Pour the raspberries into a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Pass the raspberries through a sieve to get rid of the pips. Add the lemon juice and sugar to taste.
4. Peel and destone the peaches, then slice into quarters.
5. Assemble everything in a bowl, sprinkle over some crushed biscuits and serve.
Make sure you use fresh fruit instead of tinned and frozen.