A healthy alternative to the late night snack
200g lamb mince
2 chicken breasts
1 clove garlic
2 tbsp tandoori spice mix
Herb mix – 1 tsp each of oregano, rosemary, thyme and paprika
- Take two tablespoons of tandoori spice mix and add a tablespoon of olive oil and a good squeeze of lemon. Stir to form a runny paste.
- Cut the chicken into meaty chunks and mix with the paste. Cover the bowel in clingfilm and leave for 30 minutes (preferably overnight).
- Put the lamb mince in a bowl and add in the herbs. Mix together with your hands ensuring the herbs are evenly spread through the mince and then form into medium sized meatballs.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, arrange the meatballs on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Next prepare the salsa.
- Spread the chicken pieces onto a second baking tray and put in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- In the last couple of minutes, place the flatbreads in the oven until warm.
- Serve everything in the flatbreads.
Get some halloumi, olives and houmous in there for an amazing Greek kebab experience.