A healthy burger option
Makes 4 burgers
300g turkey mince
Half a large white onion
1 chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp paprika
1 egg, beaten
- Grate the onion and mix in the spices.
- With your hands, mix the onion, spices, chilli and garlic through the mince.
- Mix in the egg and make sure everything is coated.
- Shape into burger patties, place on a plate and leave to firm up in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Dry fry on a griddle pan until browned and cooked through.
- Serve in a burger bun or in a pitta with salad.