Bacon and avocado bagel
A simple solution for a lunchtime snack
2 rashers bacon
Half an avocado
1 tbsp chutney of your choice
1. Grill the bacon until crispy. Then cut into manageable slices.
2. Cut the avocado into slices.
3. Cut the bagel in half and toast.
5. Spread the chutney on one bagel half.
6. Place bacon and avocado on top of each other, sandwich between the bagel halves and enjoy.
Or fat – add some brie to one of the bagel halves and melt slightly under the grill. Not a sandwich for those on a diet!